Privacy Notice – Last Updated August 28, 2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.cns-inc.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. All personally identifiable information collected through this site is stored securely in our SSAE 16 SOC 1 Certified TYPE II Compliant and U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Certified Data Centers.
How to contact us
Mail: CNSI, Attn: Privacy Officer, 2277 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850