Everyone Has a Top 2018, Even CNSI
December 27, 2018
Categories: Thought Leadership
It’s the week between Christmas and the New Year. Everyone is busy recovering from food coma, planning gift certificate buying, and—of course—sharing their top moments of 2018. So, we thought we’d share our own…
One of our goals as a company is to ensure the well-being and happiness of our employees. Over the last year, we planned numerous in-office activities and philanthropic events to continue making CNSI a great place to work, while valuing what we can give back thanks to our iCare program. Here’s a list of just a few of our favorites from 2018:
10. Hosting quarterly wellness events at each project site, including self-defense and nutrition classes, health fairs, and desk meditation;
9. Participating in multiple technology and engineering career fairs, including the annual MD Bio Foundation, Inc. ATLAS event;
8. Hosting over 100 ‘agents of change’ our third annual (super fun, super cool) Bring Your Kids to Work Day event;
7. Honoring Veterans Memorial Day and Veterans Day through recognition and donations to local Veteran-focused organizations, including Fisher House and VFW Chapters;
6. Supporting disaster relief efforts from the flooding in Kerala, India to the 2018 tropical storms to the California fires; and
5. Celebrating the World Cup Tournament with ice cream, treats, and time with colleagues.
Having fun isn’t the only thing we accomplished over the last twelve months. When it comes to recognition, the company reached new heights, including:
4. Receiving the Alliance for Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval (third consecutive year);
3. Winning the Maryland Tech Council’s Government Contracting Company of the Year Award; and
2. Receiving the FedHealthIT’s Innovation Award for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid’s (CMS) NextGen Encounter Data Processing System (EDPS)
However, we’d continue to write below the fold if we listed every accomplishment of 2018. So, we will close with our biggest, most important accomplishment of the year…
1. Delivering innovative healthcare information technology that supports better care, better health at a lower cost to over 30 million Americans.
We did this in 2018 by managing modernized Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) in four states, expanding our MMIS solutions to new clients, building our Opioid Predictive Analytics tool, and developing the nation’s first-ever, best-in-show, Electronic Cause of Death application for the state of New Hampshire. With all of this momentum over the last year and our new CEO, Todd Stottlemyer, taking the reins, there is no limit to what we can accomplish, provide and innovate in 2019. We look forward to reading your top ten and seeing you in the new year!