Goodbye 2016! Happy 2017!
December 30, 2016
Categories: Thought Leadership
The New Year is almost upon us. Television shows, news outlets, and social media are taking to the air waves to either look back at the best (and worst) of 2016 or to share tips on following through on those New Year’s resolutions—like a boss.
Here at CNSI, we are following the year-end trend. We took pause this week to reflect back and thank our employees for all we achieved in 2016, including…
* Launching evoBrix™, the Next Generation Modular Medicaid Platform
* Receiving the NASCIO Award for Cross-Boundary Collaboration and Partnership
* Developing the Nation’s First Vital Records Mobile App
* Becoming a G2X Exchange Finalist in the Federal Health IT Challenge
* Receiving two Alliance for Workplace Excellence Awards
But innovation never takes a break. CNSI is already looking forward and putting 2017 into three words—Collaboration, Modernization and Adaptability. These are the terms that are going to drive our business forward as we continue to build cross-state partnerships, upgrade legacy systems and address the changing landscape of Health IT.
So goodbye 2016. Thank you for all the memories and we look forward to all that awaits in 2017!