Chi-town’s Top 10
August 11, 2019
Categories: Thought Leadership
While you’re in Chicago this week for #MESC2019, take a moment to enjoy some of the sights, sounds, and foods that make this city special. We’ve compiled our own Top 10 list to help you get started:
10. Food Tour: Deep dish? Chicago dog? What’s a better way to experience a city than through its food?
9. Chicago Theatre: Experience this iconic venue in the heart of downtown Chicago (even if you aren’t seeing a show).
8. Mob & Crime Bus Tour: Experience a distance past with Al Capone, Bugs Moran, and Dion Johnny Torrio through local historians and a guided bus tour.
7. Field Museum of Natural History: One of the best and largest natural history museums in the world, the Field Museum’s museum collection has swelled to more than 24 million objects since it opened in 1893.
6. Lincoln Park Zoo: In 37 acres and dating back to 1868, this zoo is one of the last remaining free admission animal parks in the United States.
5. Magnificent Mile: Squeezed into eight blocks on the arterial Michigan Avenue is a whole world of shopping, entertainment, dining, dazzling architecture and more things to do than you could manage in a week.
4. Wrigley Field: Built in 1914, Wrigley Field is home to the Chicago Cubs for the 102nd year and will be hosting the San Francisco Giants during the week of MESC (tickets).
3. Millennium Park: Discover a state-of-the-art collection of architecture, landscape design and art that provide the backdrop for hundreds of free cultural programs.
2. Skydeck Chicago: Offering spectacular views spanning up to four states, a one-stop Chicago experience full of interactive exhibits and…The Ledge, a glass balcony extending four feet outside the 103rd floor of Willis Tower!
1. Chicago River Cruises: Out on Lake Michigan and along the Chicago River you can sit back and give Chicago’s cityscape the attention it deserves.
Join us at MESC, August 19-22 in Chicago. You can find out how to connect with CNSI here: cns-inc.com/mesc2019