CNSI at State HIT Summit 2023 in Baltimore
Connect and Learn from CNSI Clients and Subject Matter Experts at These Educational Sessions
Roundtable: Public Health Emergency Waiver Unwinding – Lessons Learned From Early Adoption
Tuesday, March 7, 1:30 p.m.
As an early adopter of unwinding from a public health emergency, Arizona has a unique perspective on the execution and project management of unwinding. In this session, the state along with CNSI, will share complexities, its overall experience, lessons learned, considerations, and strategy behind unwinding from a pandemic.
- Dan Lippert, CIO, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Marshall Wilmot, Deputy Assistant Director, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Nilay Patel, CNSI Senior Vice President of Implementations
- Verlon Johnson, CNSI Chief Strategy Officer
Workshop: Accelerating Modernization: Multi-Cloud Engagements
Monday, March 6, 1:00 p.m.
Four years ago, Washington State migrated its MMIS to the cloud. Now the cloudscape is much more diverse. Rather than settling for a single cloud, a thoughtful approach enhances operating across and between clouds. Join us to explore factors like making shared tenancies work for agencies with different data security needs, cost and performance related to moving data between clouds, and more.
- Jerry Britcher, CIO, Washington State Health Care Authority (HCA)
- John Harding, CNSI SVP of Managed Services
- Heidi Robbins Brown, CNSI VP of Medicaid Policy and Programs